HALIBURTON SOCCER CLUB – RULES REGULATIONS INFO
Fees are posted on our website.
We are unable to refund money for players who withdraw. Fees are not transferable.
PARENTS / GUARDIANS / PARTICIPANTS must do checklist:
- Read, complete, sign, and return our Registration/Waiver/Liability release form
- Register on-line
- Submit full payment before playing in any HSClub soccer programs
- Read our Weather Policy
- Parents/Guardians must stay on site for the duration of our sessions for ages 4 to 9
- Bring medical cards for players
- Ensure appropriate dress for players: shorts, t-shirt, running shoes/cleats and shin guards
- Shin guards are mandatory for everyone aged 8 and up
- No steel cleats, no slide tackles, allowed
- All adult play is last goal wins
- Please bring a supply of water. We have at least one water break, and more on hot or active nights.
Our club encourages fair play and promotes a positive environment for all. We expect players to be supportive of one another, concentrate on personal skill development, and above all, have fun. Honest effort is important. If you learned something, had fun and tried your best you won no matter the score. Youth league skills are taught, and adult skills shared, in a stimulating, non-threatening, informal environment. Players may be suspended by the HSClub for failure to comply with HSC rules, regulations, By-laws or Constitution.
Players are grouped by ability to ensure an appropriate challenge for our athletes. Although most youths will play in their actual age groups, some may be moved up or down to ensure they are appropriately challenged and having fun. Youths must be entering into grade 10, at minimum, to be assessed for adult play.
For updates, forms and information, please visit our website www.halsoccer.org and follow @HaliburtonFooty
If you are able to help our not for profit, volunteer, community soccer club, please get in touch.
YOUTH: 9 one hour sessions everyTuesday night in July and August – weather permitting.
- Outdoor pickup on May-June Thursdays (Begins when the field is dry.)
- Outdoor teams on July-Aug Tuesdays after Youth soccer
- Outdoor pickup on September Thursdays
- Indoor pickup on Oct-Apr Thursdays
- All weekdays depend on facility availablility. Always check the schedule .
QUESTIONS: www.halsoccer.org or the Contacts Page
form last revised July 23, 2018