INDOOR is 6:45 pm THURSDAYS.
NO SOCER: Feb 22, Mar 15, or school holidays.
NO soccer on “snow” days.
We end at 9. Large or late turnouts make it 9:30.
May’s first Thursday is the last indoor.
Please scroll down to find two tables, and read the Wall Danger Protocol on the way.
Please click here on Schedule.
In progress INDOOR IS FULL. Except for coaches and 2017 outdoor players, your only option is to go on an indoor waiting list via register for indoor waiting list.
Existing outdoor registrations are easily updated to indoor with a tick of the indoor box. Ask Tom for your outdoor form. All HSClub coaches and full fee players may play indoor for free.
Snow days are announced on this TLDSB page. Indoor is generally only cancelled when the Haliburton school buses are cancelled. Follow the School Board to receive immediate cancellation tweets.
Concussions are abstract until you get one. Don’t. Current research indicates each one takes a toll.
WALL DANGER PROTOCOL
Like the boards in hockey, walls are danger areas in soccer. When you are running at full speed towards a wall you could end up paralyzed if tripped. Hence you are required to observe the following protocol:
- When running towards a wall and a ball within 2.5 metres of the wall, the person in front gets the ball uncontested.
- The person in front must slow up.
- The chasing players must slow up and make no contact.
- You should put up your hands to protect yourself.
- Once you are all stable and relatively stationary, with your bodies close to the wall, you may compete for possession.
- To keep players going full speed towards the net safer, the nets must be positioned away from the wall, with space behind.
Please check beside your name in the following tables and take care of anything outstanding.
|Indoor Player||42 Reg||35 Came||To Do|
|BentonB||No||Yes||Signature & $15|
|JacobH||No||Yes||Update form to indoor|
|LucasH||No||Yes||Update form to indoor|
|MelissaT||No||Yes||Signature & $15|