- INDOOR resumes in October 2018 and runs to April or early May.
- NO SOCCER on school holidays, or “snow” days.
- Please click here on Schedule.
Soccer is automatically cancelled when the Haliburton school buses are cancelled for weather. Follow the School Board on Twitter. Do a Google search.
Concussions are abstract until you get one. Don’t. Research indicates each one takes a toll.
WALL DANGER PROTOCOL: Walls are danger areas. Get tripped running at full speed towards a wall, you could end up paralyzed. Hence:
- Within 2.5 metres of the wall, the person in front, running towards a wall, gets the ball uncontested.
- The person in front must slow up.
- The chasing players must slow up and make no contact.
- Put up your hands to protect yourself.
- Once stable and relatively stationary, with your bodies close to the wall, you may compete for possession.
- Nets must be positioned away from the wall, with space behind.