INDOOR is 6:45 pm THURSDAYS,
to the 1st week in May,
except holidays or snow days.
Please scroll down to find the two tables.
- For scheduled play info please click here on Schedule.
- Click here on indoor form , if you are not registered and need to bring the completed form and $15 to your first indoor play. Please also register on-line.
- Your outdoor registration is easily updated to indoor with a tick of the indoor box. Ask Tom for your form. All coaches and full fee players may play indoor for free.
- Snow days are announced as a red banner moving across this page. Indoor is generally only cancelled when the Haliburton school buses are cancelled. Follow the School Board to receive immediate cancellation tweets.
- The walls are a danger area like the boards in hockey. Put your hands up to protect your head and neck. Don’t trip or push anyone in or near the danger area as they can break their neck if they awkwardly crash into a wall.
- Concussions are abstract until you get one. Don’t. Current research indicates each one takes a toll.
Tom needs to clean up the indoor records, collect the missing jerseys, and get a handle on indoor attendance. Please check beside your name in the following tables and take care of anything outstanding. Thank you!
|Indoor Player||Reg’d||Played||Action Required|
|BenS||No||Update Registration to Indoor.|
|DanP||No||Yes||Update Registration to Indoor.|
|EricNK||Yes||Still in Haliburton? Coming?|
|HasanW||Yes||Coming to Indoor?|
|JanH||No||Yes||Update Registration to Indoor.|
|KyleB||Yes||Coming to Indoor?|
|MichaelI||Yes||Yes||Coming to Indoor?|
|SamI||Yes||Coming to Indoor?|
|TimT||Yes||Coming to Indoor?|